Tuesday, May 22, 2007



“I came to the program knowing nothing about business and being scared about my future. I never thought Accelerator would teach me so much about business or about myself. I feel armed with the right equipment to step more confidently toward my future career. I can’t thank the program enough for that.”
-Leslie O., Vanderbilt University, English Literature & Creative Writing Graduate (Class of '06)

What is Accelerator? For the participating student...
  • It’s a blend of academic instruction, practical job skills development, real project experience, and valuable networking with the business community.
  • It’s hands-on experience with a variety of business disciplines and industries.
  • It’s an opportunity to learn from successful business leaders and distinguished business faculty.
  • It’s a chance to network with peers, recruiters, business executives, faculty, and MBA students.
  • It’s an opportunity to build a working portfolio to show potential employers.
  • It’s a program that strengthens your individual skills as well as your ability to work as part of a team — both important to employers.
  • It’s a small, highly selective program with individual attention focused on your needs and goals.
  • It’s a credential for your résumé from a business school recognized as one of the world’s best.
  • It’s an accelerated track from the academic world to the business world.